1. Data controller
The Data Controller corresponds to the owner of the website, whose full details are: PILGRIM TRAVEL S.L. with VAT number B27480045 and domicile in C/ Manuel Murguía SN, Planta 1ª NºL1B – CP 15011 A Coruña, Spain.
The Data Controller is the holder, also, of the following corporate spaces and profiles:
- Facebook: facebook.com/pilgrim.es
- Instagram: instagram.es/pilgrim.es
- Youtube: youtube.com/c/PilgrimCaminodeSantiago
2. Contact with the Data Protection Officer
You may contact the Data Protection Officer on the address indicated above and by email on: email@example.com
3. Data processed, purpose and conservation period
3.1 Data processe: the data object of processing may vary depending on the different sections or services made available to and used by the user, as well as on the additional processes allowed or authorised by them.
- Data collected from the user:this is the data provided by the user during completion of the available forms, as well as by subscribing to our newsletters. Amongst this data, we can find identification and contact details, such as names, last names and email addresses. Each form shall indicate which fields are mandatory and which are optional.
- Data not obtained from the user: during browsing, data such as that sent by your browser, the IP address assigned by your supplier or information of the device used may be collected.
Should you have decided to register using any of your social netork profiles, these shall provide us with the data shared with them, such as geolocation, personal or social circumstances or academic or professional information, amongst which identification details, including profile image, may be found.
3.2 Purpose: purpose shall be as follows:
- Contact: the email address or telephone number provided for contact may be used for an efficient response to the issues raised.
- Newsletters: the email address, which must be verified by the user, or other methods of contact, such as telephone, shall be used for the remittance of said newsletters, based on your interests.
- Purchase of products and services: the requested details are those strictly necessary for the remittance of a proposal based on the information entered in our online planner and, when applicable, for the subsequent contracting of services and/or for the confirmation of the reservations available on the website.
3.3 Conservation. The conservation period is as follows:
- Contact: data shall be deleted once the question or questions raised by the user have been dealt with and asnwered.
- Marketing and newsletters: data shall be processed from the moment the user gives their consent until its withdrawal, which may be granted as many times as the user wishes. In each communication, the user shall find a complimentary and accesible procedure for its management.
- Purchase of products and services: data shall be kept as long as it is needed for the service delivery and, subsequently, for the time strictly necessary to handle any possible claims or for the statutory period, especially at fiscal and accounting levels.
4. Processing legitimation
In accordance to the processes performed on the website, hereunder is the basis of legitimation of each of them:
- Establishment of a contractual relation: the data consigned during the product or services purchase or booking.
- Consent: this shall be duly obtained for the remittance of newsletters, as well as for responding, in a timely manner, to every question or issue raised by the users. This consent shall always be revocable and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Legitimate interest:the remittance of commercial communications shall correspond to the legitimate interest of the Owner/Holder, in accordance to the interests and preferences of the users and to the data obtained from their browsing.
5. Recipients and cessions
For the processing of the purposes inherent to the development and for the delivery of the services, it shall be necessary and mandatory that your data is transmitted to the different suppliers, such as airlines, accommodation and other services providers, who may use this data, solely and exclusively, to give effect to the object of the contract.
It is not stipulated to make international transfers of data outside the Euroean Union.
6. Exercise of rights
Any person has the right to receive confirmation of whether his personal details are being processed or not. The individuals concerned have the right to access their personal details, as well as to request the correction of any inaccurate details or, when appropriate, to request their removal when this data is no longer needed for the purposes they where collected.
In certain circumstances, the data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data or to withstand its processing, in which case we shall only conserve it for the exercise or defense of any claims.
For that prupose, users may address a written communication to C/Manuel Murguia, SN, Planta 1ª NºL1B, 15011 A Coruña or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to exercise your right to portability, the data in question may be provided to the new Officer.
Those users who wish to do so, may file a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, reachable on (https://sedeagpd.gob.es).