We will carry your backpack, you just focus on walking!
With our rucksack transport service you do not have to worry about carrying weight on your back: we will carry your backpack and it will be waiting for you at the destination point when you finish your stage.
- We pick up your backpack first thing in the morning at the lodging where you have stayed your night or at your desired delivery and we will hand it in where you tell us to before 3 pm, so that you can complete your stage comfortably and without any weight.
- Price per person for a single parcel which is not over 20kg and for stages with a length inferior to 30km walking or 90km by bicycle.
- If you wish to request a transfer that does not appear as an option we have provided, contact us and we will suggest a suitable budget!
- The 6€ price for a single stage is only for stages covered in the places indicated in the options of each route.
- This service can only be done in private accommodations that have reception service.
- From October, this service will have to be previously confirmed before being hired due to the fact that many itineraries and routes are not open offseason.
- The price indicated for each stage corresponds to the price set for each stage walking, that is, even if you make the Camino by bike and do two stages in a single day, the price to pay will also be the corresponding to two stages walking.
- From November 1 to March 31. Only services from O Cebreiro to Santiago de Compostela will be offered.
- On the French Way if you wish to transport backpacks at the stage of St. Jean Pied de Port – Roncesvalles, you must select the option as 2 loose stages. From there you should select the indicated options.
- Both in the Vía de la Plata and in the Portuguese Way, the service is not offered in the complete section. In this case, consult firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 910 607 497