The reservation and contracting of any of the trips included in this program implies the total acceptance of these general conditions of contracting.
These general conditions shall be governed by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (BOE 287 of 30 November 2007), and other provisions in force.
The contractual relationship between the organising Agency and the client is governed by these general conditions and by the technical details of the trip, which detail its final content. The client has the obligation to check the documentation received from the organising Agency, and any questions regarding this should be notified before the start of the trip.
The client will be responsible for the information provided in the booking form. PILGRIM is not responsible for the consequences that may arise from the introduction of false or incorrect data by the customer.
If the client requests a specific trip, different from those proposed on the website will be subject to a specific booking and cancellation policy that will be sent by the agency in each particular case.
ORGANIZATION: The technical organization of the trips included in this program has been carried out by PILGRIM TRAVEL, S.L. CIF: B27480045 with registered office in RÚA ALTA, 5, A CORUÑA, GALICIA, Spain. CP: 15003, (Telephone or e-mail attention). Online travel agency duly registered with the Directorate General of Tourism of the Xunta de Galicia with License XG-635.
The Agency has compulsory liability insurance as required by law. All our trips also include travel assistance insurance.
In addition, there is an optional cancellation insurance that the client can take out at the time of the trip.
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO FORMALIZE THE RESERVATION
- RESERVATION AND MANAGEMENT: For those packages of experiences available at https://www.pilgrim.es, the required fields in the purchase form are covered and the payment of the service must be made for 100% of the amount through the options of Bank Transfer or Credit Card. For quotations made to measure based on customer requests the reservation will be made via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Pilgrim customer service telephone number.
- RESERVATION PAYMENT: For the payment of the reservation and for it to become effective it is necessary to make the deposit of 30% of the total amount of the reservation, with a minimum of 100€ per person, non-refundable. 30 days before the start of the trip, the remaining amount of the reservation will be paid.
Payment Method: Bank Transfer
Owner: PILGRIM TRAVEL, S.L
Account No: ES93 2100 4694 9302 0009 0836
Entity: La Caixa
3. COMMUNICATION: To inform that the payment has been made, you must send a notification of it to email@example.com or attaching the receipt of payment or transfer, or through the notification made by the entity sending the transfer.
The reservation will not be considered to have been made until the confirmation email of the payment of the reservation has been received, as well as the details of the person making the reservation.
4. RESERVATION CONFIRMATION: Once we receive the reservation form and the payment corresponding to 30% of the reservation, we will send you the communication with the confirmation of the formal reservation. The amount paid will be deducted from the total amount of the trip, subtracting a single payment of the remaining 70% to be made under the terms and conditions mentioned above.
5. PAYMENT OF REMAINING AMOUNTS: The rest of the payment must be paid 30 days before the start of each Experience. We will contact the client to proceed to the payment of the remaining amount of the trip.
A trip can be contracted less than 30 days in advance, in which case the total amount of the requested trip must be paid.
INCLUDED AND OPTIONAL SERVICES: The included and optional services are those specified in the travel technical sheet provided after payment of the reservation.
You can read the cancellation policy here.
All persons registered for the trip are responsible for having in order the necessary documentation for the country being visited (ID card, passport, visas, health measures, etc.) regarding the consultations, the Agency acts as an informant, but it is the responsibility of the client to confirm them with the competent authorities. In the event that, due to the lack or incorrectness of the necessary documentation, the client is obliged to cancel or abandon the trip, the Agency will apply the conditions indicated in the cancellation policy.
MODIFICATION DATE OF THE RESERVATION
Once the client has made the reservation and paid the corresponding payments:
The client can modify or add any service that is not included in the reservation until 15 days before departure. Each of the modifications to be made will entail the corresponding payment that must be paid at the time of the request, otherwise no such modification or contracting will be carried out. Those modifications or hiring that do not require altering their reserves or that do not require the realization of some type of management with third parties will be exempt from said payment.
The management fees to be applied for each reservation will be as follows: A cost of € 25 per change will apply for bookings between 1 and 6 nights; € 40 per change for bookings between 7 and 14 nights and € 60 per change for bookings of 15 nights or more
TRANSFER OF THE RESERVATION
The principal contracting party or the beneficiary may transfer their reservation free of charge to a person who fulfils all the conditions required for the same, notifying this in writing at least 15 days before the start of the trip. The person who transfers his reservation and the assignee shall be jointly and severally liable to the Agency for the payment of the balance of the price and for any justified additional costs which such transfer may have caused.
AMENDMENT OF THE CONTRACT
The agency reserves the right to modify/cancel the trip during the 5 days following the acceptance of the present quotation, or, if applicable, the purchase of one of the current experiences on our website in the event that the delay in the acceptance of the same or the imminent departure date requested by the user causes the non-existence of availability in accommodation that meet the minimum quality criteria required by Pilgrim.
Note: If the client requests a specific and different trip to those proposed on the website, they will be subject to a specific booking and cancellation policy that will be sent by the agency to the client along with their quote.